Friday 3 April 2015

Onwards and upwards

Ever since I started this blog three years ago, whenever I shared a new post I would describe it as something like "new on my silly little travel blog", like I had to apologise for writing about what I love, because I don't do it full-time. Recently I've decided to stop apologising. So now I am delighted to present The Imagination Trail; a new, expanded and shinier version of what I've been doing here. Which means it's time to say goodbye to Rachel's Other Adventures, which has served me well as a space to practice my writing, find my tone and hone my style.

So if you've enjoyed reading my travel writing so far, please join me at the site, or on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll come over to continue the journey onwards and upwards with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment